Sunday, February 28, 2021

Caricatures of me...

 Caricature of me:-)...

 I'm usually the one doing the sketching/drawing of others. Over the years others have taken up the pen/pencil to capture my likeness on paper. Fortunately, I have been the recipient of their artistic efforts. Some responded to an occasion, others drew at a lecture and at least one took my likeness from a magazine photograph.

Here I am in the eyes of other artists...enjoy a laugh or chuckle at my expense. That is what caricature is supposed to do:-). 

On the occasion of my retirement from the Walt Disney Company, I got  Muskered by director, writer, talented caricaturist and friend John Musker.


My son Jai was the first to get a likeness of Dad in elementary school as a Christmas present. (below)

 

During a zoom panel session (below) by Robert Piluso.











A recent and unique zoom interview had interviewer Erin Lefler of  The Drawing Board drawing the interviewee (below) as she questioned me.


I can't make out the name (below) a student from a lecture I gave.


 I'm holding a microphone so I know this is from a lecture (below), Jessi did the honors.












In 1994 Danny used a picture from Disney Adventures Magazine to draw my likeness.


Melissa (can't make out the last name) drew a head shot at a lecture (below).











An attendee at one of my workshops who not only drew me (below) but most importantly took notes:-)


I was captured by Rizaldy V while lecturing at Disney Studio, Australia (below). An added bonus- the crew Down Under signed it.









Stephane K (below) caught me relaxing in the patio while working on Flower Street for Disney Publications.

T Dan Hofstedt (below) for the Disney Caricature Show one year.

















You can tell by now it's open season on me giving a lecture, but by the notes taken they are paying attention, Artist unknown (below).











The multitalented Glen Keane was the first at Disney to get in on caricaturing the Huz. First person I met on my first day at the studio that has led to a friendship that has blossomed into buddy status.


Glen and I shared a room together and were known for rumbling-bumping furniture noises, rubber band fights and (below) wrestling matches.


Until next time...









3 comments:

  1. These are great Ron - I think i like Glen's best. I never got good at caricature, and I don't particularly enjoy seeing myself in them - but it is always interesting to get a peek at how others perceive us... Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is very awesome I love its article I hope we will get more article like this the article is very important for all of the uses . Hope you will get more❤️ post like this . I hope your website in google. You can know about iphone 13 if you are interested

    ReplyDelete