Sunday, March 17, 2019

UNLV Induction

University of Nevada Las Vegas College of Fine Art Hall of Fame


Truly blessed and honored to be a part of this celebration.
As the saying goes,'time flies by'...forty six years ago I walked the campus of UNLV, never envisioning anything resembling this upcoming event.
 Struggling to graduate dominated my mind and the question "what am I going to do next?" as I looked for employment. I had no idea where to start my job search. I knew no artist, much less a African-American artist. Knew nothing about Disney animation, in fact knew nothing about animation at all.
 God's plan for my life has led me along many a path through the years, some known, others unknown. Sometimes willingly and at other time reluctantly, with not so pleasant consequences, but here I stand, warts and all:- )

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment